Saturday, October 30, 2010

stuff that doesn't make any sense

my belly was hurting because i drank too much apple juice & had sweet potato quesadillas. and so i'm yelling, "what kind of juice did i drink?" and mommy said, "i don't know!" and i kept saying that thing over & over & she kept answering me the same repeatedly. finally she walked to the fridge & said, "kiwi strawberry."

and now i'm going to say some really weird words.
shnonur
thingyurshur

ok, so now, i'm going to repeatedly have a fake conversation with myself.
why do i not like meat?
i like shrimp.
why?

this is a very weird conversation with myself.
why won't you stop talking?!
i'm just talking to myself.
silence....

now, this video might be disturbing to some viewers. it is called monkey farts.

No comments:

Post a Comment