Friday, May 7, 2010

the magical shed


this is my home. i live in a
mystical shed that on the inside is different. it is big & it's called the mystical land of caracals.










this is me. i was unique, i didn't look like any of my brother's & sisters.











this is what they look like. this is what i was supposed to look like.











i drew a picture of myself.













this is what my whole mystical world looks like.












this is jelly bean. she's one of my best friends. sometimes she sleeps on my pillow.











this is crystal. she's one of my friends too because everybody is my friend in my world.











this is scat cat. he's one of the coolest ones, but he's the smallest one.











this is francois. she loves fishing.

(did you notice she's actually a dog, but i put cat ears on her?)









this is my friend sophie. she likes watching the fish in the pond.

(do you see the fish jumping out of the water?)









this is the bridge.












there's fracios fishing again.














this was the story of the magical shed.
THE END

1 comment:

  1. I would like to visit your magical shed sometime. Do you allow visitors?

    ReplyDelete