Thursday, January 19, 2012

mah babies

if you think this blog post is about REAL life babies......well it's not.  :) I used to have 4 dolls. they were named, good-baby, new-baby, other-baby and other-baby XD now heres the story behind them. good baby first was bed-baby but i was too small to say bed-baby so I called it be-boppy (lol) and then when we went out of the house and like for example a mall, people asked me what it was named. i was trying to say ''bed-baby'' but it sounded like ''bad-baby''    and the person that asked me was like ''you named your doll  BAD-baby?!'' so... i was like ''IT'S CALLED A BABY! NOT A DOLL, AND SHES GOOD NOT BAD!!" lol

Okay now this new part is about  going some where, hee hee. When we would go outside, you know how i said there were 4? well... if one of the babies got puked on or got poop on it...   my mommy or daddy would switch the pukey or poopy one and replace it with a clean one. than one day i found the stash of babies and i was hoarding them. And wanted to hold and carry all of them all at once. and i still have all 4 and i only love bed-baby but i changed bed-baby's name to good-baby. Oh and sometimes i would suck both of my thumbs at once. and there is something special to good-baby, and that is her thumb. and it looks like this
                                             l (p.s. the line with a V is an arrow)
                                             l
                                             l
                                             l
                                            V
this is what good-baby's thumb looks like (oh my it's so ragged).


when you buy a Baby Gund Sweet dolly (A.K.A the same thing good-baby is) they look like this.
that is what the fresh ones look like. so pretty but so unloved :(
but i like mine better. The ragged kind is the way I like mine.

2 comments:

  1. Brooke, your Good Baby is very, very loved, just like you are! And I still have one of your Other Babies, just in case. I liked this post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little sister loved her teddy so much his arms fell off.

    ReplyDelete