Sunday, July 25, 2010

my stupid, unsophisticated kitten

my kitten is so stupid. she knocks down the pencil cup & she goes behind the computer like a dingbat. isn't that weird? so sometimes i call her NIMCOMPOOP! hahaha, nimcompoop, my mom thought of that. we sat on the couch thinking how she's a pesty little kitten.

man, she drives me crazy when she bites my nose in the morning. you probably don't know when she starts biting my nose - it's like 3 in the morning when she bites my nose! man she's a pesky little rascall!

and you know what? i tried to do some nice calm things & she bites my ankles when i do it! and when i push her away, she comes back & i push her away & she comes back! so i pick her up & say, "oh you little nimcompoop, can you just go back into my room?"

she pester's sophie (she's our old cat) all the time. she bites sophie's butt! i don't know why, but that just tickles my funny bone!



there's nothing like tuna breath in the morning. even though she does all these annoying things, i still love her. she's just my stupid, unsophisticated kitten. NIMCOMPOOP!


2 comments:

  1. She sounds like a pretty good friend! She loves you so much she wants to share her tuna breath with you day or night. Even though you call her NIMcompoop, and she is annoying and pesty, I know you love her a lot and would never want her to go away. That's the way pets usually are. Thanks for writing your blog and including all the pictures. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's a sweet little fuzz ball.
    - Brooke

    ReplyDelete